If you’re looking for a way to boost morale and show your employees your appreciation of their hard work this year, consider taking the time to send personalized holiday cards. When you choose the perfect card, an honest message and prompt mailing date, your cards can improve your company culture and help kickoff the holiday season at your workplace. From employees and coworkers to clients and vendors, offer personalized holiday messages to all your business contacts this year.
Short messages are perfect if they are well thought out. Keep in mind that many of your coworkers, employees and clients may celebrate different holidays than you. One way to express your gratitude is to get to know your recipients and choose a holiday theme that they are comfortable with. Another way is to keep your message inclusive of different beliefs and customs.
2. Send Them Early
Just like your biggest projects, your business Christmas cards have a deadline that can’t be extended. Sending a late Christmas or other holiday card may not communicate gratitude, but could be seen as an afterthought. Send your cards well in advance of the holiday to be sure they arrive and are read in time.
For example, Christmas cards should be sent before December 15th to ensure they arrive in time. The end of the year is a particularly busy time for many individuals, families and companies, so consider sending it earlier to be the first to start the holiday season.
3. Choose Personalized Holiday Cards
Whether you select the exact holiday card to match each of your employees’ or clients’ beliefs and traditions or choose a general message of holiday cheer for all, select a premium card that uses quality materials, includes a unique message and leaves you space to write your personalized message.
While there are plenty of designs for Christmas and other holidays, nothing expresses gratitude like a personalized card. Find the perfect business thank you cards and Christmas cards at Cards for Causes today. Search based on the holiday or occasion and enjoy a wide range of humorous, serious or heartfelt cards for your employees or coworkers.
The Best Holiday Cards
At Card for Causes, we have cards for every occasion. During the holiday season, you want to spread some cheer with the people you love. The following 10 custom holiday cards are perfect for showing friends, family and others that you care about them:
- Red Flourish Accent - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This holiday-themed card has a large, custom photo in the center. The border is mostly red with an attractive floral accent. The card is designed to be in landscape orientation.
- Blue Snowflakes - Matte Finish Christmas Photo Card: This light-blue card features a snowflake pattern on the border. The space in the center can fit a matte-finish, custom photo. It is intended for landscape images.
- A Borderless Horizontal - Matte Finish Photo Christmas Card: If you want a card that is all-custom, this is a great choice. It has no border, so your custom photo will be the only design on the front. It uses landscape photos.
- A Borderless Vertical - Matte Finish Photo Christmas Card: Alternatively, you may want to have a portrait-orientation card. This is exactly like the horizontal, borderless card only vertical.
- Blue Border Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: For a simple but bold border around your photo, consider this custom card. It features a blue border with a white line accent. Plus, it says “Happy Holidays” at the bottom of the card.
- Classic Photo Horizontal - Matte Christmas Card: For a simple, classic look, try this card. It has a red outer border with a white and gold inner border, simulating the appearance of a photo frame.
- Gift Wrap Photos - Matte Finish Christmas Card: The holiday season is a time for giving gifts. So, try this card with a gift-wrapping design. It features spaces for three custom photos separated by a ribbon design. Plus, there is a “gift tag” with space for your custom message.
- Merry Christmas Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This is another great but simple design. It can fit a horizontal custom photo surrounded by a black and red border. At the bottom of the card are the words “Merry Christmas” in white with red accents.
- Happy Holidays Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This is a fun and lively card for the holidays. It has space for two custom photos. The top and bottom feature a green gift wrap design.
- Three Photos - Matte Finish Christmas Card: For a portrait-oriented, multi-photo design, this is a good option. There is space for a large photo at the top and two smaller photos below. Between the two levels is a greeting with a red and white snowflake pattern.