When writing business holiday cards keep it short and sweet. You’re probably going to write more than a few and you’ll want to go easy on yourself. Also, the recipient is probably going to be receiving more than a few and you’ll want to go easy on them.
Write a message as you would speak to your recipient. Let them be able to hear you in the message. Be sincere, express your gratitude for their contribution to your business’ success, be it as customers or clients, vendors, suppliers or associates. Make an impression that you are remembering them this time of year.
Express a wish for their continued success in the coming year as well. The holidays aren’t just a time to look back, but to look forward. Let them know you anticipate an exciting business year for both of you. Business Christmas cards can incorporate New Year wishes too. Speak to everything wonderful about Christmastime, but remind them of the possibilities of next year!
Custom greeting cards can be fun for the holidays. Jokes about Christmas time, the holiday mayhem that can occur, Santa’s travails as a fellow business entrepreneur all can be ripe for the holiday plucking. In jokes about work be it plumbing, realty, law firm or doctor’s office can build on relationships already established this year. Know your recipient; what will they find amusing, what will they relate to.
Business holiday cards don’t have to be specific. If your recipient doesn’t celebrate Christmas, a more generic wish for a pleasant holiday season may be appropriate, and wishing someone a prosperous New Year is never out of line. Season’s Greetings, Happy Holidays, or a simple beautiful snowscape can be enough to convey your warm wishes for the year.
So when filling out your business holiday cards remember to express your feelings for the recipient, acknowledge their contribution to your success and thank them for it. Wish the same for them. Let them know you’re thinking of them during this important time of the year. And tell them you’re looking forward to even more success with them next year.
The Best Holiday Cards
At Card for Causes, we have cards for every occasion. During the holiday season, you want to spread some cheer with the people you love. The following 10 custom holiday cards are perfect for showing friends, family and others that you care about them:
- Red Flourish Accent - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This holiday-themed card has a large, custom photo in the center. The border is mostly red with an attractive floral accent. The card is designed to be in landscape orientation.
- Blue Snowflakes - Matte Finish Christmas Photo Card: This light-blue card features a snowflake pattern on the border. The space in the center can fit a matte-finish, custom photo. It is intended for landscape images.
- A Borderless Horizontal - Matte Finish Photo Christmas Card: If you want a card that is all-custom, this is a great choice. It has no border, so your custom photo will be the only design on the front. It uses landscape photos.
- A Borderless Vertical - Matte Finish Photo Christmas Card: Alternatively, you may want to have a portrait-orientation card. This is exactly like the horizontal, borderless card only vertical.
- Blue Border Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: For a simple but bold border around your photo, consider this custom card. It features a blue border with a white line accent. Plus, it says “Happy Holidays” at the bottom of the card.
- Classic Photo Horizontal - Matte Christmas Card: For a simple, classic look, try this card. It has a red outer border with a white and gold inner border, simulating the appearance of a photo frame.
- Gift Wrap Photos - Matte Finish Christmas Card: The holiday season is a time for giving gifts. So, try this card with a gift-wrapping design. It features spaces for three custom photos separated by a ribbon design. Plus, there is a “gift tag” with space for your custom message.
- Merry Christmas Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This is another great but simple design. It can fit a horizontal custom photo surrounded by a black and red border. At the bottom of the card are the words “Merry Christmas” in white with red accents.
- Happy Holidays Photo - Matte Finish Christmas Card: This is a fun and lively card for the holidays. It has space for two custom photos. The top and bottom feature a green gift wrap design.
- Three Photos - Matte Finish Christmas Card: For a portrait-oriented, multi-photo design, this is a good option. There is space for a large photo at the top and two smaller photos below. Between the two levels is a greeting with a red and white snowflake pattern.